If you are planning for a garden in your house than using various flower is useful as doing this can make your garden bright and colorful throughout the year. Here in this post, we are going to list some of the season flowers which blooms in different season and makes your garden bright and colorful.
Spring Perennials Flower
Selection of this flowering plant makes your garden colorful in the spring season. It comes in various color such as yellow, blue, and pink. Spring is the beginning of the busiest time for the flower and plant all around the Northern Hemisphere. Here we have listed some blooming plant or blooming flowers in may
- Desert Marigold
- Perennial Geraniums
- English Lavender
Summer Perennials Flower
As we enter into the summer, the spring flower stop blooming so planting summer seasonal flower can be the best option. In the summer season, the sun lover plant starts blooming, and this makes your garden brighter and beautiful. During the summertime, we get beautiful blooms like tall, feisty snapdragons, some sun-seeking flower and always lovely irises. Here are a few flower list which starts blooming in the summer
- Bellflowers (Campanula)
- Rose of Sharon
Autumn Perennials Flower
When the autumn season started the summer, seasonal flower stop blooming. It reduces the brightness of your garden, thus having an autumn flower in your garden makes your garden beautiful and brighter.
This is the last season when nature put on one last flashy show of color & the flowers that bloom late in the year. Here are few herbs which thrive in autumn flower:
- Autumn Crocus
If you want flowers that bloom from spring to fall in your garden, then you should use these above-listed flower plant in your garden. Only planting seasonal flower is not the token for making your garden bright and colorful. Here we have listed few more tips which will help you to makes your garden beautiful
Few Essential Tips To Make Your Garden Beautiful
- The fertility of the soil is much essential for the plant to grow properly. Thus maintain the productivity of the soil before planting your flowering plant
- Use for bio-fertilizer on the land to get the most beautiful blooms & to give them a little extra nutrition
- Ensure that all the plant receiving the proper amount of sun exposure as it is essential for the growth of the plant
- Arrange your garden with the appropriate plant size and you should ensure that tall flowering plant should not block the sun exposure of the smaller plant
- As water is also essential for the plant because it helps in the growth of the plant. Thus you should ensure that all the plant receives a proper amount of water. For this you need to pour water periodically
- Removes the deadheads after each period of blooming so that your garden looks beautiful and brighter
Following these methods will help you to enjoy blooming garden throughout the most beautiful months of the year.