Hair and scalp problems become very common nowadays. It can lead to itching and scaling. Common problems that affect the hair and scalp include dandruff, hair loss, infections, a bacterial infection of hair follicles, infestation of head lice, and many more. The most common problem of hair and scalp is dandruff. It is an unpleasant skin condition in which the scalp becomes itchy and flaky. Dandruff can be caused due to the combination of the following factors such as microbes, natural oils or a sensitive scalp.
To treat these hair problems and to get rid of dandruff, there are many shampoos available in the market. Ketomac is one of the most trusted brands available in the market which provides shampoos for getting rid of dandruff. For example, ketoconazole shampoo provided by keto mac can help to remove dandruff. It is also necessary for us to know the causes of dandruff so that we can get rid of it. So, now we are going to discuss some causes which can worsen dandruff. Some of them are as follows-
- Irritated and oily skin- This condition can affect your scalp and other areas of the body. In this condition, the skin becomes covered with flaky white and yellow scales.
- Dry skin- If you have a dry scalp or have a skin condition such as eczema. Then it can make your scalp dry which can increase dandruff.
- Not shampooing enough- If you don’t properly wash your hair regularly then it can also increase dandruff. But if you do shampoo too often then it may also dry out your scalp and can cause dandruff. So, you should regularly shampoo your hair after regular intervals.
- Brushing your hair irregularly- If you are not brushing your hair regularly then it can also increase the chances of dandruff. As dead skin can occur on the scalp due to irregular brushing.
- Heat and dry hair- If you heat your hair and scalp with hairdryer very often then it can dry your scalp and can cause dandruff.
- Air pollution- Air pollution can also increase dandruff. As the chemicals circulating in it can affect the scalp and can cause irritation or allergic reaction on your scalp. This can also cause dandruff.
- An unbalanced diet- If you are not taking a balanced diet regularly then it may also worsen dandruff. However, if you regularly eat properly balanced food enriched in zinc, vitamin B, and fats then it can help you in preventing dandruff.
- Stress- Stress can also worsen any skin condition and also can impair your immune system. So, it is important to do some relaxation daily routines to reduce your stress levels and to improve your scalp health.
All these above given are some causes of dandruff or some other hair related problems. So, to prevent problems, you should take care of all these things. Nowadays, in the market, there are many hair care products available to keep the hair related problems away. Ketoconazole shampoo India is one of the most trusted shampoos available in the market for getting rid of dandruff and other hair problems.